Product Category: Solar Charge Controllers
MPPT Solar Charge Controller- Xtra-N Series
The XTRA-N series can carry different display units (XDB1/XDS1 /XDS2). , it adopts the water-proof design with the IP32 class, and increase the professional protection chip for the communication port, further improving the reliability and meeting the different application requirements.
• Optional LCD display units (XDB1/XDS1/XDS2)
• Full-load operation without any drop in capacity within the range of working environment temperature
• Dustproof and waterproof design with IP32★class
• International famous brands of ST and IR's components of high quality and low failure rate are used, which can ensure the product’s service life
• The communication port adopts professional protection chip, which can provide 5VDC power supply, and has over-current and short-circuit protection.
• Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
• Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
• Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time
• High quality components, perfecting system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
• Accurate recognition and tracking of multiple-peaks maximum power point
• Automatic limitation of the charging power and current
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
• Battery temperature compensation function
• Real-time energy statistics function
• Overheating power reduction function
• Multiple load work modes
• With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, it is available to meet various communication requirements in different situations.
• Monitor and set the parameters via mobile phone APP or PC software
• Extensive electronic protection
★3-Dustproof：It can prevent any solid foreign objects with the diameter larger than 2.5mm from invading;
2-Waterproof: When tilted for 15°, it still can prevent any water droplets from immerging.
• PV Over Current
• PV Short Circuit
• PV Reverse Polarity
• Night Reverse Charging
• Battery Reverse Polarity
• Battery Over Voltage
• Battery Over Discharge
• Battery Overheating
• Lithium Battery Low Temperature
• Load Short Circuit
• Load Overload
• Controller Overheating
• TVS High Voltage Transients
Partner: Beijing EPSOLAR Technology Co. Ltd.