- ...the difference is we care
- About Us
- Our Technologies
- Our Partners
- News & Events
This equipment is used for chemical corrosion, cleaning and drying of mono/multi-crystalline solar wafers.
Loading→Texturing→DI water spraying 1→Alkaline cleaning→DI water
spraying 2→ Acid cleaning→ DI water spraying 3 →Drying→ Unloading
Partner: S.C New Energy Technology Corporation
● Suitable for 125*125 and 156 *156 multi- crystalline silicon wafers texturing, cleaning and drying.
● 5 lanes, suitable for average throughput requirement of 3600 pcs/hour.
● Texturing and cleaning processed inside the bathes with sealed cover and exhaust to prevent the acid gas from leaking.
● Adopted on-line heat exchanger ensures stable temperature for texturing and the temperature control error is ±1℃.
● Whole set structure is compact and easy to maintain.
● Adopting advanced manufacturing technologies ensures the stability of the equipment and reduces the wafer breakage.
● An encoder is used to test and report the control condition of the frequency converter and to ensure the stability of transportation.
● With high stability and excellent texturing uniformity, the equipment can be simply operated and causes low running costs.
● Automatic loading/unloading machine is optional.